Old September 17th, 2012, 05:34 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 667

Default Whitby, as seen in 1921

hohoho funny martin !

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : ...
On Fri, 7 Sep 2012 21:52:01 +0100, "JohnT"
wrote:

"Erilar" wrote in message
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:
Irwell wrote:

There is an annotated version of Bram Stoker's "Dracula",
probably explains it in there. I read it whilst in hospital,
one of the nurses thought it was an odd choice of a book
to read in a hospital.

Oh, I dunno .... seems totally appropriate to me! (The medical
profession being "bloodsuckers" in more ways than one, at least here in
the U.S.) (;-)

When I have to go to the clinic for a blood test, I have been known to
say
I was visiting the vampires 8-)

Very droll. I tell them I have given an armful but I doubt that you know
the
significance of that because you will never have heard of Tony Hancock.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blood_Donor

Look what it did to poor Tony.
--

Martin