Old September 3rd, 2007, 04:08 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

Default [Admin] I think it's time to end this group

On 21 Aug 2007 22:25:13 GMT, (David E. Bath)
wrote:

Also, this group would become just another travel spam haven like the
other rec.travel groups.

Hi David,

Rec.travel.cruises is doing quite well as an unmoderated group. Sure,
there is some spam and BS but it has had good info with lots of give
and take since 1994. The reason this group does so poorly is the
moderation and the associated rules. I do not mean this as a
derogatory remark regarding what you have done. I thank you for your
service. It was the earlier moderators that caused this group to sink
before you showed up.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL