Old September 17th, 2003, 09:57 PM
Peter L

Default Luggage Storage in HK Airport

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
An unauthorized reference sends me in jail.

Luggage Lockers at Hong Kong Airport

Q: Dear Sir/Madam, I was wondering if you could tell me whether the Hong
Kong airport has facilities to store luggage, and what the price per day

is?

A: There is a left luggage counter in the arrival hall (on level 5, near

the
McDonalds). They are open from 6.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. It is unfortunately

little bit expensive: 40HK§ for one day, 60 HK$ for the second day and for
each day more 80HK$ per piece of luggage. If you need your bags stored
because of a late evening flight, you can also ask your hotel to store the
bags for you. All the better hotels (from middle class up) provide this
service

An interesting pricing scheme. Don't people usually charge less for
additional days? (i.e. the cost of the initial processing becomes less and
less as more days are used.)

"Wanderer" wrote in message
om...
I am carrying a lot of luggage with me as I am just finishing my RTW
trip. Do you guys know of any luggage storage facilities at the HK
airport. It would really help out as I can be light and mobile when
visiting Hong Kong.

I would really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,