Old December 19th, 2015, 03:17 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dan Stephenson

Default Iceland: scenic driving advice?

On 2015-12-16 05:55:23 +0000, Mark Brader said:

Dan Stephenson:
The generally plan is to circuit the island, close-wise...

"Tim":
um, clock-wise?

Dan Stephenson:
Starting northwards from the capital, eastward on the northern side of
the island, etc..

I bring this up because there are other circumstances when I've
travelled where one direction is better than another...

I believe Tim's question was not why you mentioned a direction, but whether
"clockwise" was the direction you meant to mention. (Apparently it was.)

oh, ha, yeah

typo

--
Dan Stephenson