Old December 15th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Juliana L Holm

Rita wrote:
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:11:14 -0000, "mo" wrote:

Age 21. But if you don't drive you will be stuck in your hotel. Florida
does not have much in the way of public transportation. Better come to
New York City I've spent a fair amount of time in Florida, and I wouldn't
think of visiting there without renting a car, although Miami may be the
one exception. Beaches, but no theme park to my knowledge.

Actually most US Rental Car companies require you to be 24.

Tampa/St. Pete won't work for you, but the Orlando Area Will. If you get a
place to stay near the beach (walking distance) you will find that there are
busses and other trips in to Orlando for Disney, I believe.

Cocoa Beach might be a good choice. South of Cape Canaveral, my guess is that
you could find transport to Orlando Theme parks as well as a tour to Cape
Canaveral (which is interesting) and you'd be on a beach.

Julie

--
Julie