Old May 22nd, 2004, 12:52 AM
Greg Johnson

Default JET BLUE FLIGHT ATTENDANT POSITION

"I'm already working in the FA position for another domestic carrier."

I'm sure you are. You've worked on my flights a hundred times or so.
Your stellar service and magnetic personality have come through each
time. As has your ability to vanish for long periods of time and forget
simple requests that are a part of your job description. I've never
needed to call on the safety aspects of your experise, and for that I am
grateful.

You are male or female, short or tall, fat or skinny. You make
traveling a chore for those who pay your salary and working an ordeal
for those who must work with you. Put another star in Jet Blue's book.