Old December 27th, 2003, 04:39 PM
DDupin

Default Tobago and Barbados

Hi, John,
Like Susie Q., I think you'd like the Blue Waters Inn. It's on its own little
bay, with calm water, near Speyside on the northern end of the island. It's
separated from the small village of Speyside by a steep hill, so seems to exist
on its own. The rooms are basic -- no phones, no TV, open shelves rather than a
dresser. There are a few bungalows, but for two people, the rooms may be most
practical. There are about 35 rooms, so it has an intimate scale. The food is
good, if not spectacular. It's such a relaxing, beautiful place. There's a
constant sea breeze to keep you cool. We don't even use the air-conditioner.
I've been twice and am going back in February -- can't wait.
Diana

Subject: Tobago and Barbados

My wife and I are travelling for five nights in Tobago and three nights
in Barbados, in March 2004. We like diving, snorkeling, hiking, walking
and swimming. Also tennis players and avid eaters.... (good thing we do
all the walking etc).

Any thoughts on places to stay, especially in tobago, much appreciated.
We aren't really resort types but could do a low-key one, and like
cottages or bungalows, etc. We want less noise and more nature.

All suggestions much appreciated.

John