Old February 8th, 2004, 10:00 AM
Chadcwilliams

Default Jamaican Coffee & Cigars

Tom wrote:
*I will be in Ocho Rios ONLY in about a week. Would anyone know
where I can
find:

1. Duty Free Royal Jamaican Cigars

2. Super Nicely Priced Blue Mountain Coffee

Where's a good place to find those items -- being as specific as you
possibly can. *

Don't really know about the cheap cigars, but the best place to buy
Blue Mountain Coffee is in any Jamacian grocery store. Hire a cab (for
less than $5.00 US) to take you to the local grocery store. FYI, don't
buy in anything else because coffee is as counterfit as the cigars. I
generally buy cigars on the resort at the shops there. More $$$$ but I
know I get the real thing.

--
Chadcwilliams
Chadcwilliams's Profile: 212