Old November 7th, 2006, 04:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default More questions [long]

Thank You sooooooooooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We decided - 7-night Caribbean-Western - from Miami with Royal
Caribbean )) We decided to take just oceanview cabin, it was huge
diffrent between balcony cabin (at this date), we think it's better to
stay in Miami longer.
Ehhh... It took 3 weeks, but we booked our first cruise, finally....
Now we have more questions than before, I'm exetremly happy I found
Your group and You are so helpful... THANKS!!!

BTW, We are from Poland, we have polish passports and we will be back
before 31st of December, so i think we don't have "passport" problem.
We have valid american visas.

Our plan:
1.Labadee : ??? we don't have any plans for this place, we thought
about excursion from RCI but we couldn't find any intresting beside
SeaTrek Parasail, do You have any idea what to do there??? Have You
ever tried parasail in Labadee?

2.Ocho Rios: We thought to rent a car and go to Montego Bay, but we
worry is it enough time? We would like to see Dunn's Falls also, do You
know how far is it from the port? Where is the best place for shopping?

We read about Ocho Rios and we afraid it's typical industrial place and
there is nothing to do. Any sugestions?

3.George Town: snorkeling, can You recomend any place? We didn't want
to take our equipment, where we can rent something? We heard there is a
place where we can see stingrays during snorkeling, do you know
anything about it?
What do You think about visiting turtle farm? Is it anything
interesting in Hell?
What else do You recomend?

4.Cozumel: is it enough time (9 hours) to get to Tulum? how is with
ferrys? How did You spend Your day in Cozumel? I really would like to
see ruins in Tulum, but we afraid it is too complicated?

5. If You know anything about our ports of call (Labadee, Haiti; Ocho
Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico) we would
love to "hear" everything, all kinds of information would be very
helpful

6. How does it work with arrival and departure times?
For example: departure time is at 4:00 PM what time we have to be in
the port? at 4pm we have to be on the deck or we have to be earlier?

7. What kind of transportation did You use? taxi, rent car, bus?

8. Is it only one meal included? Do we have to decide what time we want
to eat? Should we do any reservation before? What about room service?
Can we just order our meal to the room or we have to eat at the dining
room? I read somewhere room service is included, What does it mean?
food is included or service charges?

I'm sure most of the questions are silly but it's our first cruise and
we would like to know everything and prepare our honeymoon as good as
we can

If You know anything what we should know and we didn't ask, we will be
greteful.
We appreciate Your time ( spent by computer ) and all of Your advices.

Thank You
Eve