Old May 4th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Pennsylvania Lady

Default International Pet Animal Airlines?

"szozu" hoppbunny at hotmail com wrote in message news:40963a8b$0$8646

"Pennsylvania Lady" wrote in message
m...
Are there any at all that will allow you to take a domestic pet
heavier than a feather on board internationally or allow you to buy
the pet a seat for the pet?

Well, there's Companion Air in the works, but only for the US. The fares are
not cheap though.
http://www.companionair.com

I searched their site, and unless I'm mistaken, they don't have any
link with scheduled flights! Thanks, though, for letting me know
about them. Maybe they'll be up and flying in the near future.

(BTW, I just bought a fairly expensive collapsible *metal* and (hard)
plastic carrier for my cat. When airlines say collapsibles aren't
allowed, they're referring to the soft-sided, no?)