Old December 30th, 2008, 08:48 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.australia+nz
John Kulp

Default Report from the US, a nice but somewhat backward country.

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 05:57:28 GMT, "Sharx35"
wrote:

"Carole Allen" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 05:48:49 GMT, "Sharx35"
wrote:
Well, I have travelled in the U.S., too. After several dozen trips to the
U.S., **MY** bad experiences are a fraction of yours. I suspect it might
be due to
your arrogant Eurocentric, obviously chip on the shoulder attitude to U.S.
culture. I am not a U.S. resident nor a U.S. citizen, however I much
prefer
to travel in the U.S., compared to the continent of Europe snipped

Oh please spare us in the US - you come across as such a charmer...

Sorry, but I canNOT stand arrogant Euro types who badmouth North America.
Talk about people in glass houses throwing stones.

Well, I do agree that you are sorry alright.