Old April 19th, 2005, 03:29 AM

If it matters, I wrote to the editor of the website/newspaper in the
initial thread. I questioned their objectivity in running the article.
I pointed out that it took me four minutes doing a google search to
find three negative cruise/tourist articles.

I got a note back from them wanting my telephone number to verify who I
was, I assume they need that should they run something in the =93letters
to the editor=94 section. But they had no knowledge of what article I was
writing about. I sent back that the title of the article had been in
the subject line and that they should know what they put on their own
website the day before. For some reason, even after four days, they
have not gotten back to me.