Old September 13th, 2003, 02:54 AM
xyz

Default Visiting Canada

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:32:10 GMT, (Miguel Cruz) wrote:

Tom Morrow wrote:
"Miguel Cruz" wrote:
Canada is a very pleasant place, and I go there every year or two, but
pleasant isn't always that exciting. Unless you are a skiier or really
like cold weather and forests, you can probably think of several other
places that really draw you more.

Huh? There is more to see and do in Canada than skiing. And the weather is
not that cold (except way up north)....more than just forests as well.
Major Canadian cities are very cosmopolitan and rival any large American
city with things to do and see.

1) I didn't compare it with the USA, I just said there are other places
somewhere in the world that would excite any particular individual more.
This is why it falls where it does on such lists.

2) Come on now. Canada has no New York.

Try Toronto, Montreal.....

miguel