Old February 16th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Hatunen

On 15 Feb 2005 13:18:44 -0800, wrote:

hi
I have the status of a landed immigrant in Canada. I have an American
Visa that is valid for the next 10 years. In the notes of the visa it
says "Landed Immigrant in Canada". Does this mean that i have to
present my PR Card when i travel from Canada to the US? Can i travel
from another country directly to the us and if i can do i have to have
my PR Card with me?
Thanks in Advance
Best regards
Joni

No one can answer that quesiton unless we know what passport you
usually travel on. I used to be a landed Immigrant in Canada, but
I was an American citizen, and didn't need a visa.

But consider that when travelling between two other countries on
a visa you still need a passport. If your passport is not
Canadian, how are you going to justify the visa?