Old March 30th, 2005, 01:47 AM
LT

The Palace resorts in Cancun is great with kids. They have 4 or 5 resorts
and you can go to any of them on a Palce bus. One is a very cool water
park. We had the cheapest rooms at the Moon Palace and no complaints...
LT

"Mike B." wrote in message
Laura,
We did a family vacation to Franklyn D Resort near Ocho Rios. It was
nice
and relatively quiet. But as or kids get older, we are saving for
something
more
on the lines of Club Med Ixtapa. Haven't been, but the web info looks
fabulous.
A REAL kids club, not a dumpy holding pen, too!

What's your favorite all inclusive resort when bringing the kids with
you? We went to Pebbles in Jamaica, which I really liked, but I'd
like to try somewhere different next time around.
Thanks,
Laura