Old March 12th, 2014, 10:26 PM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default Flight MH370 disaster - new theory (asphyxia - air problems)

My theory is that the plane was shot down by a military jet. The plane that was picked up on radar that was supposed to be MH370 turning around with no transponder signal was the attacking craft. I think China was slow to release the sat images because they had to make sure it wasn't one of their craft, or one of those from their sock puppet, baby Kim.

What I wish is that one of the pilots took the plane and landed it somewhere, but that seems more far fetched than my theory.