Old September 24th, 2003, 06:04 PM

Default New travel site

On 24 Sep 2003 09:18:56 -0700, (Gwen) wrote:

I am writing to introduce my new travel site. I am a travel writer and
I am compiling photos and articles on destinations all over the world.
There's a question and answer section for travelers, a free
e-newsletter sign up and so much more. There will be experts answering
all your travel questions so please visit and ask away! I am an
semi-professional (learning) photographer but would love it if I could
get some feedback.

Visit us and bookmark my site (it's a work-in-progress) at
www.inetvacation.com

I hope to set up a cool message board for those who are interested.
You can email me your thoughts from the site.

Thanks!
www.inetvacation.com

Do you have permission from the various sources you have used to
reprint their material?

Cath