Old November 4th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Hans-Georg Michna

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:40:38 -0000, "Bobby"
wrote:

I'm going to Kenya next year (February) for two weeks (my 25th anniversary).

I live in the UK.

I'm not sure what injections I need to get before I go. Can anyone advise
me? Cheers.

Bobby,

for two weeks on a managed safari you need no injections. I
would recommend to read the official recommendations of the
national health organization.

What you always need is malaria protection. I would blindly
recommend to take Malarone, but you shouldn't rely on a
newsgroup message alone, so again seek professional advice.

While we're at it, you may find the checklists on what to take
useful, in http://www.michna.com/kenya.htm. They also contain
some more information on some other points.

Hans-Georg

--
No mail, please.