Old May 31st, 2012, 12:19 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Fritz Wuehler[_7_]

Default Is Aer Lingus the only trans-atlantic LCC?

Thanks John. I'm strictly looking for ways to cross the pond one-way
cheaply. It doesn't matter where, because I already have lots of
tools for finding routes given desired city pairs. But the options
aren't great, so my approach is to find the cheapest transatlantic and
then separately search out the connecting flights.

In general, travel is between western europe and either east or west
coast or midwest of the US.

Anyway, your advice was helpful. The prices you've found are better
than aer lingus.