Old March 16th, 2013, 06:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dory Samuels

Default Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

Good to see your post Ray.
Of course Carnival is cutting corners.......on EVERYTHING. We made a
big mistake taking a 4 day out of our hometown. Horrors, but we knew
better. Then we decided to use our "future cruise" certificate and did
a 7 day. Not quite as bad but bad enough that we said NO MORE to
Carnival. I will say this however, the service was excellent, the crew
really tries.

We leave on the 25th for a cruise on Celebrity equinox. Celebrity never
let us down.