Old March 17th, 2013, 07:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K

Default Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

On 3/16/2013 1:26 PM, Dory Samuels wrote:
Good to see your post Ray.
Of course Carnival is cutting corners.......on EVERYTHING. We made a
big mistake taking a 4 day out of our hometown. Horrors, but we knew
better. Then we decided to use our "future cruise" certificate and did
a 7 day. Not quite as bad but bad enough that we said NO MORE to
Carnival. I will say this however, the service was excellent, the crew
really tries.

We leave on the 25th for a cruise on Celebrity equinox. Celebrity never
let us down.

My sister is a travel agent. We're going on a free cruise on Carnival in
April to Bermuda. We'll be sailing through the Bermuda Triangle. What
could possibly go wrong? LOL

--
____
Brian M. Kochera ABCDT

Sit Stay And Beyond LLC
Dog Manners Not Mayhem

"The poor dog is the firmest of friends, the first to welcome the
foremost to defend" - Lord Byron
____
View My Shutterfly Page http://photosbybrianmk.shutterfly.com/
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/brian.kochera1