Old April 8th, 2013, 08:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nooffa Subject

Default carnival cozumel cruise

wrote:

Does any one have any info about what are the best things to see in
cozumel for
the short time I am there and how can I get the most on board the
ship and while
on the island?

Not much -- it seems that Carnival, or a consortium of cruise line
owns all the shops in most of the Southern Caribbean ports.

As far as things to do in Cozumel there is a variety depending on ones
interests. You are wrong to say not much. There are a bunch of nice
beaches. Some ala carte and some all inclusive. There are good
snorkeling and dive spots. There is the Chankanaab Park. And there are
excursions to Mayan ruins. Tulum is well worth visiting.

Thanks for the tulum info that is exactly what I wanted to know. I
also would like to know if there are any cruise secrets for on board
the ship. As far as activites any free items and things such as that
or any other that I dont know about.

Just be aware that if you choose to investigate Cruise Critic, the people
there are about 85-90% anti-Carnival, and will eggagerate any and all
negative points to the point of innacuracy. Take any advice offered there
with a grain of salt, and you'll be ok.

As for on-board, I stand by my first suggestion.