Old January 5th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Sjoerd

Default American dollars is plunging: NO MORE TRAVEL!

"alohacyberian" schreef in bericht

Sarcasm is an art, lying is a sin; you don't know the difference.

I do. But apparently you don't, because you are lying all the time and are
now calling it sarcasm.

If someone
says something disparaging about the Netherlands you wet yourself in
defensive hysteria.

Not at all. As I said before, the Netherlands is not paradise and many
things can be improved here.

Yet, you demand the right to bash America and Americans

I have never bashed America and/or Americans. You are a little bit
sensitive, aloha, for justified criticism of some aspects of America's
policies. You have been brainwashed to believe that everything is always
better in the USA. Unfortunately for you, most people in and out of the USA
know that this is not the case.

willy-nilly and expect to remain silent while you have your tantrum. Why

is
it that you have a different set of standards for yourself and your ilk

and
and an entirely different set for those who don't agree with your verbal
travesties?

Why don't you answer my questions? (those that deal with the topics we
discuss, such as my question about examples of freedoms that Americans have
that Dutch don't have)
And why do you ignore factual proof that I have provided?

Only you and your ilk (the neo conservatives) believe the crap that you
write.

Sjoerd