Old October 5th, 2004, 11:30 PM
duncan

"Ken Blake" ha scritto nel messaggio
In ,
Thomas Braun typed:

Hi Duncan,

The EUR district is not very good,its an industrial/business
area

I suggest u the Cavalieri Hilton (www.cavalieri-hilton.it) ,
the
best one in Roma.

Thanks for the useful information and your suggestion, as I
could see
from the website, the Hilton is a really nice place to be.

Bear in mind that as nice as the Cavalieri Hilton may be, it too
is far from the city center--the sites that tourists want to see.

Personally, I wouldn't choose the Hilton, for that reason.

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup

The Cavalieri is in the MonteMario hill , from ur room u can view the Rome
skyline.
And its not that far,the hotel navette it takes 10 mins to be in Via Veneto.

I spent 3 days in Cavalieri and believe me its very relaxing be in that
place.

Btw if u want to find another hotel try www.travelwhite.com

Cheers,
Dunc.