Old March 18th, 2009, 10:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gerry[_2_]

Default Options to get from Vancouver, BC cruise terminal to SeaTac airport in May

Seasongs;2919750 Wrote:
Hello from sunny SoCal. Looking forward to reading your posts! I am
currently looking for options to get from the Vancouver, BC cruise
terminal to SeaTac airport in May. What are our options? Thanks,
friends.

When we were on a Holland American cruise out of Vancouver there was a
bus that went directly from the Vancouver port to the SeaTac airport
in Seattle. If I remember correctly, the cost was less than $50 and it
make the tranfer easy. You should check with your cruise line.

Gerry