Old June 15th, 2012, 12:13 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.economics,rec.travel.europe
PJ O'D[_3_]

Default That 'panacea' of Socialized medicine coming our way? "Greek healthsystem crumbles under weight of crisis" (Reuters)

That 'panacea' of Socialized medicine coming our way? "Greek health
system crumbles under weight of crisis" (Reuters)

ATHENS | Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:09pm EDT

"(Reuters) - Greece's rundown state hospitals are cutting off vital
drugs, limiting non-urgent operations and rationing even basic medical
materials for exhausted doctors as a combination of economic crisis
and political stalemate strangle health funding....."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...85D1IO20120614

Depend on this thing called government solely for your health care and
you will get a political football and then get only what the
government decides they can afford to pay