Old January 6th, 2008, 04:46 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 9

Default Dirty Futile anglo polluting Morocco

"Dusty Furtile Morrocan" a écrit
dans le message de ...
On the particular moment of Sun, 6 Jan 2008 15:11:20 -0000 in relation
to Mary's disappointingly immaculate rumpy pumpy, "Gerald Oliver
Swift" put forth:

"tim....." wrote in message

"SuperDung" wrote in message
Whatever, the room was
reasonable, with a shower inside, but oddly no toilet. In fact a
number of the hotels we stayed in were like this. My question to you
is: What do you do if you wake in the night needing a pee? Brave the
dark hallways for the communal bog? Hmmm...

er.....pay more for the hotel....;-)

I kind of thought that. I don't think I paid more than 40 Euro per
night
and never had a room without full facilities, though some of the rooms
were tatty.

Last year, in March, I paid MAD 515 (Euro 47) for a double room with full
buffet breakfast at the Ibis, next door to the train station.
It had a very nice outdoor pool and a bus to Djemaa el Fnaa (MAD 3)
stopped
right outside the front door.
That was by booking on Accor's website (http://www.accorhotels.com) 2
weeks
in advance.

The problem being that the hotel is in the arse end of town!
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com