Old June 26th, 2009, 11:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.activism.death-penalty
Ariadne

Default Zurich - marijuana shop?

On 25 June, 18:54, "_scRunge_" wrote:
nostradumbass77 wrote:
Can anyone direct me as to where [shop / coffee shop] can I buy some
marijuana (about 5 - 10 grams, good potency) in Zurich?

No need to go to Zurich...come to my desire flat in the banlieu outside of
Paris and I'll gift you all you want...I've got some Tunisian and Algerian
mates who can get the "good stuff"...

I also have leads to Romanian and Ukrainian prostis, gay Turquic S&M vids,
any and all U want...!!! *Even black market air tickets for good airlines
like AOM, Air Inter, Interflug, the like...and cheep...!!!

Has anyone rung the Paris drugs squad about you, Sodom'n'GMorrow?