Old March 17th, 2013, 08:02 PM
dcrawford11 dcrawford11 is offline
Banned

[quote='Charles[_1_];1041415']In article , dcrawford11
wrote:

Hello all, Im new here and would like to know the best way I can share a
membership opportunity for everyone that offers access to $69 cruises
and discounts on travel expenses. If able to help respond please. Thanks

Travel scams are not welcome. Go find suckers elsewhere.

--
Charles[/QUOTE
Travel Scams? Nobody has time for that now a days Sir Charles. If you don't have any advice please keep it moving. If it was a scam I wouldn't have registered for a forum to share it. Also it wouldn't be in business.