Old April 19th, 2009, 01:14 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.europe
Runge14[_2_]

Default London

If you open your censorship killfile, michaelnewport will leak out.

"Alan S" a écrit dans le message de
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:47:26 +0000 (UTC), "Keith Knowles"
wrote:

Keith Willshaw wrote:

"Keith Knowles" wrote in message
London is a ****ing dirty **** hole inhabited only by worthless
****s and would be vastly improved by the detonation of a 100
megaton Tsar Bomb a few miles above the dump.

And as long as the radical Muslims keep bombing tube trains ect. in
London they have my full support. The only good Londoner is a dead
Londoner.

Oh, and if you ever find a decent Londoner, (unlikely), then kill
the **** before he turns to ****.

Trolling rating 3/10

A good start but its far too obvious and the foul language knocks off
a point or two.

Keith

It would be obvious if it were a troll, yes. In fact, I mean every word
of it.

Ah - much better. Of course you did. 5/10. You managed to
amplify and clarify your idiocy without using blasphemy or
gutter language this time. Keep trying, you'll get there
eventually.

If you'd like to take lessons on how best to curse the evils
of London (one of my favourite cities), spend the money to
watch the opening scenes of Sweeney Todd. Actually, Benjamin
Barker's expression of his opinion of London is the best
part of a very ordinary gory movie.

Of course most of us won't see you as you progress.

'bye 'bye, off you go to join the other twits in the
kill-file:-)

Alan, Australia