Old September 25th, 2007, 11:24 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Alan S[_1_]

Default Electricity Question

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 04:42:08 GMT, kangaroo16
wrote:

snip
It cost me very little to draft a letter for my doctor's
signature and to carry a current prescription for my meds.

Cheers, Alan, Australia

Thanks for the support, Alan.

Question: Do you find my posts hard to understand? You seem
very perceptive.

Actually, the only "expertise" I can claim as being a successful
U.S. migrant of Australia.

Cheers,
Kangaroo 16

Not hard to understand, but I do have a tendency to skip any
but very important posts that exceed a couple of paras. So,
those that were long I didn't finish.

Two words you might considering adding to your lexicon, one
to do, one to aim for:

snip
brevity

(well, you did ask:-)