Old December 9th, 2011, 04:25 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Stokee

Default Eat at DUSI'S CAFE on Olde Town Rd. in Williamsburg, Virginia

My best friend and I spent a week in Willamsburg, VA and ended up for
free lunch at Ms. Dusi's Cafe on Olde Town Rd. We definitely found a gem
for delicious home cooking. The food was delicious, the service was
excellent and the prices were very reasonable. Let me back up and say
that we ate free the first time, but went back on our own the second
time. Tasted the best coconut cake ever in my 56 years. The breakfast
and the lunch I ate there was worth the trip. Will be coming back next
time I am down here and will spread the word to other visitors as well.
Ms. Dusi herself stopped by and chatted with us and we let her know how
much we enjoyed her cooking!

--
Stokee