Old October 11th, 2013, 07:47 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default JFK to LGA

On Saturday, August 23, 2003 10:32:02 AM UTC-7, Von Fourche wrote:
Ok, I'm about to buy two tickets to Rio (GAG). The trip there is no
problem, but I have a question about the return flight. I would go from GAG
to JFK. But then I would depart LGA for IND. I would arrive in JFK at
6:05am and depart LGA at 4PM the same day. My question is: would that give
me enough time to get to LGA? How far away is LGA from JKF? Do they offer
a bus service or would I have to take a taxi? I've never flown into New
York/New Jersey before so I have no idea want to expect.

Thanks!

nothing