Old March 16th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Crooner

"rockoutgirl8" wrote in message
oups.com...
i attend san jose state university. but for this i am just typing, i
dont really care for grammar since i am getting information for myself.
it is not important (to me) to have proper grammar.

I find your attitude very curious. One would think that correct grammar is
critical for a someone who aspires to be a professional communicator.

Also, journalists set high standards for those people/organisations they
investigate. Isn't it somewhat hypocritical then for a journalist - or
journalism student - to disregard accepted standards of written
communication?