Old August 23rd, 2012, 05:20 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence T. Akutagawa

Default bus travel from Montreal to Fredericton, N.B. & return in September, 2012

"Keith" wrote in message ...

"Lawrence T. Akutagawa" wrote in message
"Martin Bienwald" wrote in message ...

wrote:

Please help me get from Montreal to Fredericton, N.B. & return in
September, 2012. The cheapest way -- besides driving -- should be by bus.
Does Acadian still travel that route & return? jg

Acadian doesn't go directly from Montreal to Fredericton.

It seems to be possible to take an Orleans Express bus from Montreal to
Riviere-du-Loup, then change to an Acadian bus to Fredericton. Total fare
would be some $150. Check their respective web sites:

www.orleansexpress.com
www.acadianbus.com

NB: Acadian has announced to close down their entire operation by end of
November.

**********

Martin -

Congratulations for doing the research that him/herself
or any competent travel agent could have done.

Lawrence T. Akutagawa -

Thanks for your inane and totally useless post.

You are quite welcome. I much marvel at all those here who cannot do their
own research but expect others to do their work for them. Even more
marvelous are those who actually do the work for those too lazy to do that
work themselves and expect others to do it for them gratis. As they
say...will wonders never cease!!!