Old April 18th, 2004, 08:01 PM
B Vaughan

Default Niagara Falls Hotel with good view of falls.

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 05:20:30 -0000, (Mark Brader) wrote:

Barbara Vaughan:
My Italian husband and I were there last summer and he was
horrified that Canada had allowed such monstrosities to be built
so close to the falls.

And you've been ranting about it ever since. Enough!

I never bring it up unless someone inquires about a falls view hotel,
and I don't find it inappropriate in that context. I also put in my
two cents when people ask about helicopter rides along the Na Pali
coast, which I also find ecologically and aesthetically offensive.

--------
Barbara Vaughan

My email address is my first initial followed by my last name at libero dot it.