Old February 21st, 2012, 04:43 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Panchi

Default indian female travel europe

Hi
This is chhavi. i need a travel partner female for taking the tour
package on twin sharing basis from delhi india.
I am teaching in an engineering college near delhi.
I am planning to go on europe trip in june/july for 11 days and a
very
good option is offer by cox n king for 11 days, 6 European countries
namely UK, France, swizerland, , Itlay, Vatican,
austria which cost 1.26 lakh.
it includes everything visa, flight , meal, stay.
I have traveled before with them and there is extra hidden cost.
Reply soon as offer is for a few days.
chhavi