Old October 20th, 2006, 10:39 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
sandy58

Default For tourists thinking about South Africa.

Marc Lurie wrote:
http://www.sagoodnews.co.za
I see your negative, racist, and hysterical website, and raise you one
positive, sensible website. Your move...

On 19 Oct 2006 23:26:37 -0700, "sandy58" wrote:

http://www.crimexposouthafrica.org/
Get daily updates on the situation on South Africa before going there.
Read about the loss of life, property & especially Airport crime.
Actual crime that does NOT reach the media.

The truth MUST be told..regardless of the loss of income for your
travel agents. Loss of life is the main concern of MOST of us. Do you
really believe that tourists are safe? Tourists in any country LOOK
like tourist ergo free feeding to the local tsotsis, Marc. I probable
lived in southern Africa longer than you have lived so spare the "moral
indignation", laddie. There's a good chap. Think more of the visitors
and less of the wallet.
Now watch this NG for response from prospective tourists. THEY are the
main ones to think of.
YOUR move.............but make it the TRUTH!!! Or do you deny the
stories on the site I posted? I doubt THAT!! :-)