Old February 14th, 2013, 04:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Cruise Critic, Banned!

On Thursday, January 3, 2013 1:48:28 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Your posting privileges have been suspended for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the suspension will be lifted: Never

Anyone else suspended? For life!!!

I'm baaack! CC let me sign up as a new character, new name, new password, everything!

But now I wouldn't care if I ever cruise again. Yet Cruise Critic is all abuzz... Are the pizzas still "yummy", and which beds are "comfy"? And how generous Princess is to refund everybody's money on the cruise to Hell, and being so kind as to offer a 25% off coupon on their next cruise (must be used by 8/28/12), those cruisers are so lucky.