Old August 10th, 2013, 04:10 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.misc,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Wes Groleau

Default Travelling with our AT&T-based iPhone5s

On 08-09-2013 01:12, JF Mezei wrote:
If you can unlock your iPhone, getting a pre-paid SIM there will cost
you less and more importantly, remove the risk of bankrupcy when you get
home and get your AT&T bill.

Since I wasn't unlocked, I couldn't do that in Italy.
But the charges for the few calls I made were much lower than I feared.

--
Wes Groleau

If you put garbage in a computer nothing comes out but garbage.
But this garbage, having passed through a very expensive machine,
is somehow ennobled and none dare criticize it.