Old May 14th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Brian M McGarvie

Default feedback needed

Being from the UK I am happy to see another decent cruise site...

Perhaps not as cheap as others agents, but the information given is very
handy.

Regarding the Search a agree with the comments about viewing all from a
particular month.

Also... (not sure if directly relevent to the site per-se) the ability to
pick regional departure airports... for example all cruising in a date or on
a date departing from Glasgow.

Being a web-developer myself (and having developed travel sites) I know the
complications behind it.

"Sasha M." wrote in message
m...
hi guys, i just developed a new cruising site for my client, and was
wandering if you could give me some feedback about it (and maybe find
a cheap cruise holiday for yourself

I dont really know where else to ask but here as you all seem to have
some cruising experience. I am looking for general comments from
prices to navigation and ease of use.

http://www.key2cruising-holidays.co.uk

thanks in advance