Old March 2nd, 2004, 01:37 AM
mag3

Default Time to say goodbye!

Quoting (The Bill Mattocks) regarding Time to say
goodbye! in a message dated 1 Mar 2004 09:32:01 -0800:

I wish you all safe travels, good restaurants, working rental cars, no
missed connections, non-metallic shoes, and TSA agents on Prozac.
Lots of it.

Thanks for putting up with my rants, nonsense, diatribes, and
ill-humour over the past six or seven years!

Best Regards,

Bill Mattocks

Bill - I'm truly sorry to see you go. I agree that both air travel and RTA
aren't what they used to be. But I'll hang in here a little longer, albeit a
much less colorful place.

The best of luck to you and Bony. Come back and visit a spell, OK?

Regards,
Arnold.

(E-mail address altered, to prevent spamming. :-|
Remove all asterisks and the *hates*spam* to get true address.)