Old February 3rd, 2004, 09:45 AM
Kris

Default Bangkok or Hongkong

Definately Hong Kong. 7 hours in BKK is not enough to get to the city,
see something and get back in time without totally stressing out. In
Hong Kong you'll leave the airplane and one hour later you will be in
Central already, no problem at all. If you plan carefully in advance,
you could do an awful lot of sightseeing in those 7-8 hours you have
left. Public transport in HK is extremly good, fast, reliable, easy.

Kris

On 2 Feb 2004 20:34:51 -0800, (Ruchika)
wrote:

Hi,

I have to book a ticket to India and the two options that I have are
either to go thru Bangkok or thru Hongkong.. Thru Hongkong, there is a
stopover of 10 hrs in Hongkong and thru Bangkok the stopover is approx
7 hours.. If I were to go see the city, any suggestions on which
route would be better considering the amount of time I have to see the
city? Does anyone know if I'll need a visa to get out of the airport
at both these places? What places are worth visiting at these two
places?

Thanks.