Old November 27th, 2005, 03:49 PM posted to rec.travel.asia

Default Bangkok

"Alfred Molon" kirjoitti
s.com...
In article .com,
says...

I wouldn't recommend staying there or going there unless you are on an
absolute minimal budget or you want to meet other travellers. There
are far more interesting places and much better hotels, restaurants,
and bars elsewhere in Bangkok.

It's an excellent place to organise trips which use Bangkok as a hub.
Easy to get visas, plane tickets, tours etc.
--

It is odd to consider Khao San an utterly sinful place. About any leisure
zone in Europe is about as "naughty" (I don't think I will ever visit Ibiza,