Old August 19th, 2010, 05:38 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
news[_8_]

Default question

I was hoping on more answers.
Are the shopping malls open?
Are the museums open?
Is there a thanksgiving parade in Naples Or nearbey.
ina
"- Bobb -" schreef in bericht
Ina,
you already asked us. Please read the replies to your PREVIOUS question
I'll paste my answer below again.

In case you lost it - here is the subject of previous message: