Old September 2nd, 2004, 05:32 AM
anonymous

Matt wrote:
"anonymous" wrote in message
m...

Their policy is to make the fat passenger buy the extra seat whether it

is

full or not. If flight turns out not to be full then they get a refund.

Matt

Not really.. If they know the flight won't be full, there is no reason
to sell the extra seat to a person of size.

If you'd watched Airline the other night you would have seen that their
policy is exactly what I stated. The person selling the ticket or checking
in the passenger has no way of knowing if the flight will be full or not.

?? I observed a WN flight a couple of weeks ago with about 20 people.
Are you saying that the person at the gate had no reason to expect that
another 100+ people weren't going to show up without reservations for a
7AM Saturday morning flight?