Old October 7th, 2005, 08:30 PM
nobody

Default T-shirt woman kicked off Southwest flight to sue

Cyrus Afzali wrote:
Does the uninformed babble never end?? I'm amazed that a group of
well-respected individuals were able to come together in support of
you having a role in moderating what was a great newsgroup. It's just
a huge joke. Oh well, at least it gives you something to do.

Did YOU volunteer to rescusitate the news group ? Did you particiapte in
the discussions with the NAN group ? Did you volunteer to spend your
time to approve incoming messages and update the newsgroup charter and
operating guidelines ?

For your information, misc.transport-air-industry was about to be
formally destroyed because of lack of activity and previous moderators
having never left a forwarding address where they could be contacted.
Blame them for skipping town without telling anyone and leaving the
newsgroup in a state of limbo for years.

In the early discussions with the other 2 moderiators and Jorhn R Levine
who graciously provides the moderating software, I made it very clear
that it was up to them to decide if it was OK for me to help or not.

Not happy with my contributions to the misc.transport.air-industry ?
Complain to the moderating group. You feel you could do a better job ?
Just apply to be a moderator and I will gladly bow out if it means more
people would contribute.

But uif nobody is there to keep misc.transport.,air-industry alive,
you'll be stuck in rec.travel.air reading greg morrow's dialogue with
himself about his fetishes.