Old November 29th, 2007, 12:38 PM posted to alt.atheism, alt.anarchism, rec.travel.air, alt.bible,alt.society.liberalism
Nosterill

Default Hotels Replacing Bibles With "Intimacy Kits"

On Nov 29, 3:14 am, Sound of Trumpet

Hotels replacing Bibles with new 'intimacy kits'

WorldNetDaily ^ | 11/15/07 | WorldNetDaily

Posted on 11/18/2007 2:10:16 PM PST by wagglebee

Hotel chains are removing Bibles from guest rooms, replacing them with
"intimacy kits" and adding "One Night Stand" packages as well as
"romance concierge" personnel to their offerings, according to a new
report in Newsweek.

Anyone who actually wants to read the bible when they are staying in a
hotel (a tiny minority, I should imagine) is perfectly entitled to
take their own. I would be somewhat surprised if such folk didn't
always have one with them anyway.