Old September 15th, 2008, 04:06 AM posted to rec.travel.misc
David Evans

Default A question about traveling and Passport problems and MontrealCanada

Well it's time for another vacation, I believe that I will journey up
north, and return to Montreal Canada, I just have two problems. The
first problem is that my passport was stolen again and even though I
submitted my stolen passport form, to the State Department I did not
request another replacement passport, so my question is can you still
travel to Canada using only your birth certificate and a state I.D.?
And well my second problem is sort of related to the first, how many
times can your passport be lost/stolen before the State Department
denies you an replacement passport? Don't ask how many times my
passport was stolen, the answer is just to unbelievable. Thanks for
your attention.