Old March 31st, 2009, 05:21 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
LM103

Default Options to get from Vancouver, BC cruise terminal to SeaTac airport in May

Are you going directly to seatac airport to catch a plane to socal? If
so, I would look at flying directly from YVR (vancouver international)
to California.

I think the next best option would be to rent a car. The drive from
Vancouver to seatac is nice enough, but isn't especially wonderful and
doesn't really show the best of either BC or Washington.

If you would have time to visit Seattle on your way to seatac I would
recommend driving because it is a beautiful city with a nice atmosphere.
If you don't have time, I would fly directly from YVR to California.

--
LM103
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com